Search This Blog

Monday 14 January 2013

Scarlett Johansson: ass of the century


Scarlett Johansson’s ass! That’s right, you heard me! Scarlett Johansson’s ass! It’s a winner, isn’t it?

It’s one of modern cinema’s most dramatic but natural ‘special effects’ seen to devastating effect in The Avengers, but of course launched all those years ago in Lost In Translation.

But why am I mentioning it so much all of a sudden? Well, I was reviewing where traffic to my blog comes from and in the month to 14 January 2013, there were four page views of this post because of the following two searches: lost in translation first scene, and scarlett Johansson lost in translation. However, stretch the timing criteria to ‘all time”, and we find that there have been 32 page views following this search term: scarlet johansson ass.

I can only apologise to the 32 people who have come to my blog in search of Scarlett’s ass… But hopefully they’ll feel better serviced by this latest post.

And they can’t be as disappointed as the poor soul who searched ‘lesbian ballerinas’ and landed on my Black Swan review… I’m pretty sure my review is not what that person was really after!

And you should pity me for the hours I’ve spent trying to find shots of Scarlett’s ass! I’m surprised there’s not more (photos, not her buttocks, that is). I shan't write a post like this again - I don't think I can be arsed (sorry, I'll get my coat).

No comments: